I’m a performance and personal crisis coach who helps entrepreneurs and public figures. I’ve coached high-level individuals for over 10 years and I’ve studied peak performance and human resiliency for over 15 years.
My clients value my personalized approach, my high regard for their privacy and my ability to help them quickly get to where they want to be.
I provide two types of coaching: Performance Coaching and Personal Crisis Coaching.
– Performance Coaching –
(Entrepreneurs and Public Figures)
As I coach, I’ve seen many people who were professionally successful, but personally miserable. Working around the clock, stretched too thin, stressed out and exhausted.
They know things can’t keep going as they are. They know something needs to change.
That is where I can help.
I help my clients streamline areas of their life and create a life that is less stressed, yet has a higher level of productivity and more fulfillment.
I show them how to leverage the things that are working in their life, so they can change the things that aren’t working.
I help them make the necessary changes so that their career/business and personal life work together smoothly…like a well-oiled machine.
I’ve helped my performance clients:
– Recover from professional burnout
– Learn to use the skills that helped them reach the top of their field to master other areas of their life
– Deal with the isolation and pressure that often come with being in the public arena
– Create a life in which they are excelling in both their professional life and their personal life
– Personal Crisis Coaching –
If not dealt quickly with, a personal challenge or crisis (i.e. being diagnosed with cancer or the sudden death of a spouse) can derail any entrepreneur’s life and business.
That is where I come in.
Because I have an MBA from Stanford University, I am able to help my entrepreneur clients mitigate the impact a personal crisis or challenge has on their company and decide what changes need to be made in how they run their company and how they manage their life while they are dealing with the personal challenge.
Together we develop and work through a plan that helps them through the personal challenge while maintaining their business, their reputation and their privacy.
I’ve helped entrepreneurs:
– Manage a cancer diagnosis and the running of their company
– Decide what changes need to be made in their life and company after the diagnosis of chronic illness
– Balance running a company and becoming the sole parent after the death of a spouse
– Get back to being at the top of their game after being derailed by a personal challenge
– How I Work –
Through private phone sessions, we develop and work through a plan to get you to where you want to be. I provide email support in-between calls and am on call for emergencies (as I know sometimes life happens). I don’t believe in cookie-cutter coaching. I know every person and situation is different. Thus I aim to get my clients where they want to be in a way that works best for them.
My services come with a professional guarantee of quality and privacy.
If you are an entrepreneur or public figure interested in working with me, please complete the coaching application below.