– Yes, I’ve almost lost my life…twice.
– Yes, I’ve had an illness that initially left my short-term memory in the bottom 1% of the population.
– Yes, I’ve endured a battle with homelessness that once caused me to resort to sleeping in a Walmart dressing room.
– Yes, I’ve dealt with the shock of hearing the dreaded words “You have a brain tumor.”
But I’ve also:
– Managed a million-dollar program for a Fortune Global 500 company
– Earned an MBA from Stanford University
– Started a successful business
– Lost everything only to rebuild and create a life better and richer than it was before.
As a personal crisis coach, I’ve been able to help many people bounce back from a crisis.
I’ve spent over 15 years studying resiliency and successful people’s ability to overcome the seemingly insurmountable. I know what works, what doesn’t and, most importantly, why.
I believe almost every person will face a personal crisis in their lifetime. In all the things that I do—my personal crisis coaching, my speaking and my podcasting—I strive to give people practical tools to help them bounce back from the challenges of life…and change what they think is possible.