– Yes, I used to be homeless
– Yes, I slept in my car more times than I can remember.
– Yes, I almost lost my life to illness…twice.
– And yes, I once lost the ability to remember even a simple sentence.
But I’ve also…
– Managed a million dollar program for a Global Fortune 500 company (before I’d even earned a college degree).
– Earned an MBA from Stanford University (beating out over 6,000 applicants)
– Started a successful business (doing something I absolutely love!)
– Lost everything (and I do mean EVERYTHING…my money, my health and almost my sanity!), only to create a life better and richer (and I’m not just talking $$$) than it ever was before!
– That we don’t know our real strength until it is tested
– That the most painful experiences can catapult us into an amazing life
– That many people like to complain about their life, but few take action to change it
– That we aren’t 100% in control of what happens to us, but we are 100% in control of how we react to it
– That whether or not your life gets better often comes down to one simple question…ARE YOU WILLING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES?